Works as described.
The Daisy Red Ryder is fun to plink with but, the sites are terrible. For $12 to $20 depending how much Amazon is selling the Western Justice Lasso Scope Mount, you can take your Daisy Red Ryder experience to an all new level. (Note I paid $11.83 in Dec of 2018 for it, as of today March 16, 2019 it is running >$18 on Amazon)
The Lasso mount is very easy to install with a screw driver. Basically the back site is replaced with with the Lasso mount using the same site screw. The front site acts as a lever to hold it down. I have not had any issues with it moving around.
Originally, I mounted a Tasco Tasco Rimfire Scope 4x15mm to it that I picked up at Walmart for about $10, but it was not very good, especially when you consider the fun part of the Daisy Red Ryder is the nearly endless resevoir of bbs. So I ended up putting a red dot on that I picked up from Amazon.
- Simple to install on gun
- Works as described with both dove tail scope mounts as well as 11mm picatinny mounts
- The price is a little bit expensive considering you are putting a $12 to $20 mount on a $30 to $40 gun.
- Western Justice Lasso Scope Mount https://www.amazon.com/Western-Justice-Lasso-Scope-Mount/dp/B01M4RYGND/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?crid=1U8J1TQ6CLRF2&keywords=lasso+scope+mount&qid=1552780010&s=gateway&sprefix=lasso+sc%2Caps%2C224&sr=8-1-fkmrnull#customerReviews
- Tasco Tasco Rimfire Scope 4x15mm https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tasco-Tasco-Rimfire-Scope-4x15mm-Gloss-Black-Crosshair-Reticle/16767721
- Rifle Scope 1x30mm Red Dot Sight with 20mm/11mm Weaver Picatinny Mount Rails, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AEUB3DI/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1